RSA Conference, the world’s leading information security conferences and expositions, today provided a deep dive on the key session tracks for this year’s virtual learning event, which will run from July 15 to 17, 2020 during Singapore business hours (GMT+8).
Participants can expect a comprehensive agenda, featuring leading information security professionals from across the globe who will address today’s most pressing matters across the cybersecurity landscape. The agenda includes track sessions, Ask the Experts roundtables, Capture the Flag programs and networking time, all delivered as a global virtual learning experience.
“Our programs and sessions seek to offer the most relevant and thought-provoking content participants need to be prepared for the changes in the cybersecurity landscape ahead,” explains Britta Glade, Director of Content & Curation, RSA Conference. “We want to ensure we are communicating with our community year-round and have made our session recordings available one hour after the live sessions take place, so participants won’t miss any information that’s important to them.”
Ten core program tracks at RSAC 2020 APJ
“In our current global climate, we’re seeing businesses and individuals adapting to the new normal. Recovery from a cybersecurity attack can be a long process, and we want to help organizations prevent these attacks and reduce any chances of being economically and digitally vulnerable as a result.”
“We’re committed to being a one-stop platform for cybersecurity professionals to discuss and exchange ideas on the latest issues. During our virtual learning event, we aim to address crucial topics and facilitate discussions on how organizations can stay resilient and cybersafe,” said Linda Gray Martin, Senior Director and General Manager, RSA Conference.
The 10 session tracks are:
Analytics, Intelligence & Response
Back by popular demand from last year’s conference, participants will get to uncover the application of investigative and analytic techniques that help organizations anticipate, identify, contain, investigate, and resolve incidents in the enterprise.
Cloud, Mobile & IoT Security
Find out how the industry is using and leveraging cloud services, hybrid architectures and more, with expert speakers who will share how security can be improved in the cloud, and practical ways to protect and manage user data in a mobile workplace.
DevOps Connect: DevSecOps
Hear from practitioners within the security software development space, who will expound on navigating real-world problems in building a development pipeline, and their plans moving forward.
eFraud & Threats
Explore the threat landscape, understand emerging crime threats, and learn the latest techniques to address eFraud and the growing underground economy.
Leading security professionals will address the most pressing matters across the cybersecurity spectrum and on an international level.
Identity & Privacy
Understand the processes, technologies, and policies for managing and controlling digital identities in this program track. Participants will also explore the privacy issues related to Big Data, social media, cloud, legislative changes, IoT, and other emerging technologies and processes in the enterprise.
Risk Management & Governance
Find out how risk management frameworks are created and implemented, through compliance-related sessions on standards, and instituting governance across the extended enterprise. Security metrics and measurements will also be covered in this track.
Software & Product Security
Discover the development, delivery, support, and processes needed to deliver secure products through topics on secure application design, regulatory compliance considerations for products, secure diagnostics and more.
Strategy, Architecture & Operational Security
Participants will be taken through policy, planning and evolving areas of enterprise security architecture. Specifically, the most challenging elements of current and emerging security infrastructure and focus on the structures and tools needed to build a security program that will enable cyber-resilience.
The Human Element
Explore the role of people in making trust choices, building successful culture, and developing innovative ways to safeguard others. Topics and sessions will range from social engineering to insider threats, information operations and user behavior analytics.
About RSA Conference:
RSA Conference is the premier series of global events and on-demand programs where the world talks security and leadership gathers, advances and emerges. Whether attending in the US, the EMEA region, the Asia-Pacific region or online, RSA Conference events are where the security industry converges to discuss current and future concerns and get access to the people, content and ideas that help enable individuals and companies to win, grow and do their best. It is about bringing all people in the cybersecurity industry together and empowering the collective “we” of the cybersecurity industry to stand against cyberthreats around the world. RSA Conference is the ultimate marketplace for the latest technologies and hands-on educational opportunities that help industry professionals discover how to make their companies more secure while showcasing the most enterprising, influential, and thought-provoking thinkers and leaders in security today. For information on events, online programming and the most up-to-date news pertaining to the cybersecurity industry visit www.rsaconference.com.
Cybersecurity Market Research:
- Unrestricted Streaming: How VPNs Can Enhance Media Consumption Experience
- Military Applications of Extended Reality
- Quantum Computing Market Forecast
- CybersecurityMarket.com (Cybersecurity Market): Advanced hackers succeeded in breaking in to Apple’s most guarded fortress
- ESG Complied: ESG complied.com, domain name for sale
- InfographicArt.com (Infographic Art): Cybersecurity Strengthens U.S. Manufacturers
- Saudi Arabia Mass Surveillance Market Forecast
- Modernization of U.S. Federal Government IT, Market Scenario
- U.S. Federal Cybersecurity Market Forecast
- U.S. Federal Government Wireless Mobility Market Forecast
- U.S. Government: National and Defense Intelligence Market Analysis & Forecast
- Cyber Security Press Room
- Deep Packet Inspection (DPI), U.S. Government Market Forecast
- U.S. Federal IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Market Forecast
- Israeli Quantum Computing Market to Reach $1 Billion by 2024
- U.S. Federal IT Market Forecast
- U.S. Federal Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market to Grow Dramatically
- Adoption of Blockchain Technology By U.S. Government, Market Forecast
- Impact of Israeli Cybersecurity Technology on Selected Markets
- Cloudflare’s FedRAMP authorization opens up a huge market opportunity in the US government sector
- Cloudflare: A compelling case to reach a market cap of $1 trillion within the next 10 years
- CyberArk’s financial performance for the full year 2022 was strong, with CyberArk’s competitive position stronger than ever
- The Rise of China’s Globalizing Startups: A Growing Cyberthreat
- Survey: the state of AI technology and its adoption
- Top Ten Trends for the Future of Digital Infrastructure in 2023 and Beyond
- Adobe Forecasts $209.7 Billion Holiday Season Online (U.S.); Cyber Monday to Top $11 Billion
- Forrester Forecasts AI Software Will Grow 50% Faster Than The Overall Software Market
- MultimodalSurveillance.com (Multimodal Surveillance): AI Facial Recognition Solutions at CES 2022
- Autonomous Vehicle Technologies, Market Analysis
- Context Brokering Market Forecast
- DecoyNetworks.com (Decoy Networks): Deception Cybersecurity Market Forecast
- IoT Blockchaining: IoTblockchaining.com, domain name for sale
- HR Software Market for New Collar Jobs, Market Analysis
- Cyber Security Market Dashboard
- Hadoop Market Analysis, The End of Big Data Bluff but the Market is Still There
- AgileSoftDev.com (Agile Soft Dev): Apache Spark Market Forecast
- Browser as a Service Market Forecast
- U.S. IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Market Forecast
- High-Assurance Cyber Military Systems (HACMS) Market Forecast