SMi Group is delighted to announce the 6th annual Oil and Gas Cyber Security Europe will be running in Amsterdam on 27-28 June 2016. The event will provide an unique platform to share ideas with industry leaders and identify the best way to invest in cyber security in your companies and how to build an effective security strategy.
Key speakers in 2016
• Bethany Yates, Energy Sector Lead, CERT-UK
• Heli Tiirmaa-Klaar, Cyber Security Policy Advisor, European External Action Service
• Johan Rambi, Privacy and Security Advisor, Alliander
• Lhoussain Lhassani, Senior Specialist Asset Management, Stedin
• Franco Tessarollo, Security Manager, Hera
• Daniel Selman, Cyber Industry and Information Security Policy Deputy Head, Ministry of Defence
• Rob Boss, CEO, Pims International and Risk Management Consultant, Engie and Gasunie
What’s new in 2016?
• Regulation and policy, organising cyber security across the oil and gas sector
• How does trust improve cyber resilience?
• Cyber security and digital data in IoT ecosystems
• Cyber security in the cloud ecosystems
For more information please visit: www.oilandgas-cybersecurity.com
Alternatively, please get in touch with Andrew Gibbons at +44 (0) 20 7827 6156 or [email protected]