The inaugural Cyber Security and Information Intelligence Research Workshop will be held on June 17, 2015, Stockholm. The aim of this workshop is to introduce and discuss novel theoretical and empirical research focused on (the many) different aspects of software security / dependability and network survivability, addressing the core issues defining security of the critical cyber infrastructure.
- Scalable trustworthy systems
- Enterprise-level metrics
- Coping with insider and life-cycle threats
- What aspects of network survivability are the most important?
- Coping with malware and polymorphism
- Phishing/whaling, spam and cyber crime
- High assurance system of network survivability
- Cyber security for the Smart Grid
- Digital provenance and data integrity
- Privacy-aware security and usable security
- Social networking models for managing trust and security
- Use of Hadoop in threat analysics